Sunday, January 13, 2013

Bared To You

Bared to You: A Crossfire NovelGideon Cross came into my life like lightning in the darkness...

He was beautiful and brilliant, jagged and white-hot. I was drawn to him as I'd never been to anything or anyone in my life. I craved his touch like a drug, even knowing it w...ould weaken me. I was flawed and damaged, and he opened those cracks in me so easily...

Gideon knew. He had demons of his own. And we would become the mirrors that reflected each other's most private worlds...and desires.

The bonds of his love transformed me, even as I prayed that the torment of our pasts didn't tear us apart...

US - http://amzn.to/NEQU8b
UK - http://amzn.to/UVLkPT
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Loved these books!!! Great read!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a great book. I read this after 50 Shades. This is not a disapointment

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE, LOVED this series. My only question is..... Why does it take sooo long for Book 3 to arrive? Been waiting for MONTHS....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved these books also. Also read them after 50. I was very happy they kept my attention like 50 did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Book 3 is taking so long because she hasn't finished writing it I am lead to believe... such a shame because I want to know what happens between these two.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nust love these books:) I read them after fifty shades of Grey... been waiting for book 3 also...can't wait til that comes out..hurry up may 2013:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was not a fan of these books. I was bored with the first one, took me forever to get into it..almost to the end of it. I read the second one just to see what happened. I am going to read the third just to find out why he is so messed up lol. Maybe I will go back and re-read them, see if that changes my mind. HA

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need book 3 now I'm dieing for my cross fill I fell in love with just saying his name I asked my husband if we could name our first son Gideon *wink*

    ReplyDelete